Friday, September 11, 2009

Saying Goodbye Is So Hard To Do

We think Bradley has attachment issues. 

Exhibit A:

SDC11274

Exhibits B & C:

SDC11271SDC11272 

Exhibit D:

SDC11273

These are his favorite work jeans, or lack there of.  The last time he wore them I told him I was throwing them away but he saved them from them impending doom of the garbage can.    I told him today that this was the last time I would allow him to wear them, because they border the line of indecency.  He begged me not to throw them away because they are so comfortable.  WHAT?  Give me a break!  I guess I will have to sneak into his room tonight and take and burn them. 

Is there such a thing as an Old Jean Fairy??

3 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

My DS had a pair just like this, go figure!

Shalom
Robin

sara said...

the old jean fairy needs to go in and take them and leave a new pair!!!

I actually had a pair like that....I eventually had to give them up, but not happily!!!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Get some iron on patches. Are those the Jeans Brad gave him? & it looks like he is wearing a Grinnell shirt :) I forgot to get Brad to go thru his jeans when ya'll were here, I will get him too and send Bradley another pair ;)