Thursday, September 24, 2009

Q & A

Here is a little cutie Q&A I lifted from another blog.  I again have been lacking in the bloggin’ arena {GASP}so I thought this would be a good come back.   

1. Where were you three hours ago?
Work
2. Who are you in love with?
My Hubby…
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, my never used enough, water bottle!
5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
about 2 weeks ago, but am going there today to pick up my contacts.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No
7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?
Yep
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
July
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?                                                                              No
10. Are you hot?
No, I am actually very cold, even my nose is cold!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coke
12. What are you wearing right now?
Black shirt & skirt
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I let God wash it!  Lately, He has washed it each and every day!
14. Last food you ate?
Subway ham & turkey sub on wheat!
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Who knows, I can’t remember where I was this time yesterday!                                                                   16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No
17. When was the last time you ran?
I don’t run.  If you see me running you better stop and save me because some deranged person is chasing and trying to kill me!!!!
18. What was the last sporting event you watched?
Football on Sunday.
19. Your favorite animal?
Cats have always been my favorite animal, but of course my Man-tastic Chihuahua Higgins, is a big favorite of mine also!
20. Your dream vacation?
Jamaica or anywhere that we can’t be disturbed!!             21. Last person’s house you were in?
I can’t remember, so I guess mine!!
22. Worst injury you ever had?
Go-cart accident when I was 12, spent time in intensive care and long recovery.
23. Have you been in love?
Yes I have and I am still.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, I miss many people in my family and some friends and family in Florida.
25. Last play you saw?
Could not tell you.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
The power of whine!
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Watching Survivor
28. Who is the last person to send you a Facebook message or comment?
Lisa
29. Next trip you are going to take?
I hope Jamaica                                                              30. Ever go camping?
Yes                                                                             31. Were you an honor student in school?
Nope, I did make fun of a few!  I was bad!                                                                           32. What do you want to know about the future?
Will I have a granddaughter?                                         33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne?
Bath & Body White Tea & Ginger, lotion & spray
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
Yes, I need to have some blood work….yuck!
35. Where is your best friend?
Work
36. How is your best friend?
Overwhelmed and stressed
37. Do you have a tan?
Nope, that’s why I need a Jamaica vacay!                                                                          38. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of my computer
39. Do you collect anything?
Anything cat
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I am not sure I have a gossiper, darn!
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
It’s been a while, hopefully it stays that way!
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yep, every chance I get!                                              43. What does your last text message say?
Would you milk my cow for me?
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes
45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yep, is there ever a time I don’t need to do laundry?
47. What is your heritage?
Daughter of the King
48. Are you someone’s best friend?
Yes, my Hubby
49. Are you rich?
In the wallet?  No.  Everything else in life?  Yes!
50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Talking with the hubby and kissing on Higgins!  (Maybe that should of been the other way around!!  Poor Hubby!) 

1 Comments:

Greg C said...

Well look what the Higgins drug in. :) Welcome back BFF. I was wondering where you were. Glad to see you again.