Friday, August 29, 2008

Proud Mama Of Crazy Lions!!!

I know, I know...I have not posted in awhile, and to be completely honest, I have no excuse for not posting. I guess it has been one of those procrastination weeks!

As you know, my two oldest started high school this year. DJ tried out for Football and made the team!! He is a line backer and I am not sure offensively or defensively, but I do know he is a line backer! Bradley also tried out for football, but when coach said no more Dr. Peppers and after the first morning of weight lifting, Bradley decided that it was not for him!

The high school that they attend is Cannon County High School and the school mascot is the Lion. Here is a couple of pictures I caught of them, and when I say caught, I mean I had to catch them smiling. It is so hard to take picture of them smiling, so I had to resort to the mom tactics...I will not wash your clothes, you will have to pay your own insurance and I will never let you leave the house unless you smile!! It worked....kinda of......

My babies....all grown up!! Sniff....

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

handsome guys!!!! Are the girls circling your house???

I will check out the telemarketer stuff . . . thanks

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have high schoolers!!! It's CARZY!!! They look so cute!
Stacey

Cannonwire said...

Hey I do the www.cannonwire.com and ran across your blog in my looking for Cannon Countians in the news.

Sure did enjoy reading it!

Your boys look good in their Lions' jerseys! Go Lions!

Have a good one,

Kim