Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Look...It's A BLUMP!!

Jeremy, Joey and me were scooting around town today running errands. I am lying down in the front seat with a major headache, Jeremy is driving (which was not helping my head) and Joey is talking non-stop, which by the way, is not good for a headache either!!

All of the sudden, Joey is pointing outside up in the sky saying looks "it's a blump"! Of course Jeremy and I do not see anything because of the trees, and I am asking Joey what a blump is, and he is looking at me like I am nuts, "a blump", he keeps saying, "you know you see them in the sky at races!" either my head is really killing me or I just do not understand what a blump is. By this time, Joey is ill with us and still because of the trees we can not see a blump, what ever that may be.

All of the sudden Joey yells again..."there it is, the blump!!" We finally saw it.....the blump....was a Goodyear Blimp!! He he he he he!! Too funny! Of course, I did not have my camera to take a picture, but I immediately laughed and said I could not wait to add that to the blog! Joey response was UUGGHHHHH! Sorry Joey to funny not to pass on!!

0 Comments: