Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Patrice Needs.....

OK here is little bit of fun.....(I must be bored!)

Go to Google and type in your name and "needs" after it and see what comes up!

Here are my favorite top 10!!

  1. Patrice needs.....to watch herself. Nothing wrong with being assertive.
  2. Patrice needs....to come to California. Ok-dokey!!
  3. Patrice needs.... to bring it to the table. What shall I bring??
  4. Patrice needs....thesis writing motivation. Come on people!
  5. Patrice needs....an HBO show or something. This was the best one yet!
  6. Patrice NEEDS....us desperately. Am I that bad off...and who is US??
  7. Patrice needs..... a latte. (Or a glass of wine, depending on when you read this).
  8. Patrice needs....our information. I'm waiting...give me some info!!
  9. Patrice needs....to get evaluated for cartilage damage in the jaw joint. I know that I talk a lot...but my goodness, how did Google know this??
  10. Patrice needs....to prepare a little better. WOW, these are hitting close to home!!

Well there you go, my top 10 needs list! I am a little devastated that not one of them said

Patrice needs....MONEY!!

What does Google know anyways!!

2 Comments:

Jeanette said...

I like your number 11! I wonder what mine will say :}

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I love your list.

Thanks for the prayers and encouragement.