Monday, February 28, 2011

Conversation With My 17 Year Old

Today in Tennessee we are having some threatening storms with possible tornado activity move through.  Here is a conversation that I had with Bradley, our 17 year old…

ME: You can't take your shower because it is lightening right now.

BRADLEY: Why?

ME: Cause you could get struck by lightening and die.

BRADLEY: So, I will get to heaven sooner!

ME: Mama's are suppose to die before their baby boys.

BRADLEY: Fine you take your shower first!!

 

 

       HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

                I Love that kid!!

5 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

Gotta love those teenagers...


tooo cute

R

Unknown said...

This is halarious!!! I needed this laugh!!! :)

sara said...

LOL!! love that quick humor! hope those tornadoes blow over quickly!

BARBIE said...

Ha ha. Love it!

TJ said...

That made me smile. Thanks for sharing.