Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Should I Condone Such Behavior?

IMG_2676

Look beyond the cluttered kitchen counters in the blurred background.

IMG_2675

Try for a moment to get past a white Chihuahua sitting on the kitchen table.

IMG_2678

Don’t get memorized by those sweet, beautiful eyes.  I try to get on to him. Really…

IMG_2671

When I look at him, he glances off.  Still as a statue.  He thinks he has me fooled.

IMG_2679

I then pretend to look off and he quickly glances back…

IMG_2674

  He starts to lick his lips and is trying to be very still because he thinks that I do not know that he is sitting on my kitchen table.

IMG_2677

So why is Higgins on the kitchen table you ask??

IMG_2681

Because that is where my coffee cup is…

5 Comments:

H-Mama said...

Higgins is addicted to caffeine! ha. It's hard to say no to big brown eyes. Hubs and Gracie try that look on me sometimes. ;)

Cara said...

That's so funny, Pattrice! Higgins reminds me of our cat, Peanut!

Robin Lambright said...

We all love Higgins!

Too funny!

Blessings
R

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

ahahahahahahahahahaha... poor Higgies he sure does love his coffee. Him and Matilda are definitely related ;)

Gator said...

Priceless!!!
Way too funny!!
Thanks for the GREAT laugh.
You did fantastic with the photo's & said just the perfect things.