Monday, February 7, 2011

Do You Know Angry Birds?

No, not this kind of angry bird. 

Wrong again!!  Though at first when I heard my kids talking about Angry Birds, the above is what I pictured!  My kids were playing this game on their iPods and where having a blast.  Then I heard some of my co-workers talking about it and I was having a little bit of phone envy because my phone could not get it. 

Once I got my iPhone this was one of the first things I downloaded!  My kids knew I would love it and they were right!  Not only do I love it, I am addicted to it!!  Have you played this game? 

For those that have not played the object is, using a sling shot,  launch birds at green pigs to kill them.  You take control of a flock of birds that are attempting to retrieve eggs that have been stolen by a group of evil green pigs. On each level, the pigs are sheltered by structures made of various materials such as wood, ice and stone, and the object of the game is to eliminate all the pigs in the level.  Like this…

Angry Birds To Nest On Consoles With A Focus On Multiplayer

I know, I did not think it would be all that, but it is!!  I am so drawn to this game.  You can get one to three stars for each level that you beat.  The more debris that you destroy the bigger your chance of getting three stars.  Right now I have been going back to get three stars on each level! 

I could be mopping floors and folding laundry, but why when I can play Angry Birds!!  Have you played it??

4 Comments:

sara said...

funny, I saw this at the app store just TODAY, but skipped right over it!!! I will have to go back and check it out!

Jeanette said...

I have not played it but have heard of it - just had no idea what they were talking about!

Thanks - I may just have to download it :}

Cara said...

I just recently upgraded to an Android phone and was thinking yesterday how I could find games to play on my phone. I will definitely check this game out...it looks like loads of fun!

Stacey said...

OMG! My husband a few friends love this game. I hate it. Because my husband plays it all the time and he keeps the sound loud! Ya'll are too funny!