Thursday, June 17, 2010

What Life Is About Lately

DreamsTime

Yep, this about sums it up! It has been a crazy last couple of months!!

It seems like with each step, we get past a big event then start gearing up for the next. Along the way there has been a few hiccups thrown in and we compensate for those and then keep on trucking.

Right now the big stress factor is getting ready for my mission trip. Each year there is always something that happens before or on the trip that seems to make life a little challenging, or rather really challenging. This year has been no exception. My new found food allergies is making the planning and packing part of this years trip exciting. Since most of the food we eat on the trip consist of food I can not eat is making for lots of forethought and pre-planning on food that I can take with me.

Then hubby starting having lots of pain around graduation and I made him make a doctor appointment last week because I thought it might be his gallbladder dying on him. Well it is his gallbladder, but it seems to be over working instead of dying and there is sludge in it with possible stones lurking about. So he will have surgery on Monday to have it removed. I am a little stressed because I leave in the wee hours Friday night/Saturday morning for my trip and am praying for no complications.

If we can get past this, the last big event this year will be getting DJ off and settled in college. I think that will be more of an emotional thing more than anything else, well depending on who you ask at our home. Some are looking forward to a room that is coming available and another is going crazy at the money aspect and how college reeks havoc on the budget and then there is one that is not looking forward to having a family of four under the roof rather than five. I am sure that you can figure out between those who is who! HA!

3 Comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

God is going to do something amazing because of all this stress. Remember who He is and you will be find. :)

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Praying everything goes smoothly for your trip and Jeremy's surgery.

I can guess who's who ;)

H-Mama said...

Poor hubs... Hope he is better soon! A relaxing vacation would be nice after all of this, yes? :)