Tuesday, June 8, 2010

God Is Awesome!

It has been a wild and long week and it’s only Tuesday!  Our church kicked off VBS Sunday night and after spending 12+ hours a day at church between work and VBS, I can say, it has been AWESOME!

Tonight was the night that the plan of Salvation was presented.  It’s as easy as ABC’s…

A-Admit that you are a sinner

B-Believe that Jesus is God’s Son and He died for your sins

C-Confess your faith in Jesus as your Savior and Lord

Several children asked Jesus in their hearts tonight and I had the privilege of being there to witness it!!  I tell you, it was AMAZING!

It makes the long hours and hard work of VBS so worth it!  I am thrilled to be a small part of this wonderful ministry and blessed to be a part of a church that loves children so much.  Our Children Ministry Director rocks with her love for the children that darken our doorsteps each week!!  I’m a little excited…can’t ya tell??

3 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

I just love it when God's blesses us with a front row seat when He works in a BIG way!

Blessings for the rest for the week.

R

Jeanette said...

LOVE your title for this post! Grabbed my attention right away and I had to check it out :}

How cool!!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

aww I love it :)