Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Am On My Way!!

Right now, well at the time of this posting, I am on my way to the Dominican Republic along with 23 other members from my church!  I can not believe that this is my third year going. 

This year we will be embarking on a new ministry in the village of La Cumbre and if you have followed my blog you’ll know that we are so excited to be beginning a Goat Ministry where they can have fresh milk for their children.  We will also be working on the second story of the church that was began a few years before, four different children Bible times with crafts and dramas and working with the women of this community teaching them embroidery.

Please be in prayer  for our group this next week.  I can’t wait to see what God has in store for us this week and for these sweet people that we will be ministering to.  I can’t wait to share with you about our  trip when I get back!!

3 Comments:

BARBIE said...

How exciting! Praying for a wonderful trip and changed lives!

Hybrid said...

Be blessed. I hope all goes well for you and your group :)

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/thinkhybrid or check out my blog @ http://hybridnow.blogspot.com/

Da Dainty Dame said...

nice! good luck on that