Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Wedding Album

Join me...

Rach @ In His Hands, is hosting this awesome carnival, and of course I look for any excuse to show my used-to-be skinny self my wedding photos!! My Hubby and I were married on May 4, 1991 and this year celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary! Before you take a peek, scanned pictures are not the best, but I did my best….Welcome to our garden wedding!!

This is one of my hubby and me right after the wedding.

Jeremy & Castillo the family dog, he wanted to be in all the pictures and finally had to be locked in the house for a few of them, so we could have a dog free photo!

The first of these pictures are of Jeremy and his sisters, Jenny & Amy. The next one is my bother, Chuck and me and the last is another of Jeremy’s sisters.

Here is Mike, Jeremy's Best Man, and LaDonna, my Maid of Honor….both of them are so much alike and didn’t like having to be in the wedding, but because they loved us so, they suffered though it. In just about all the pictures, either they didn't smile or their eyes were closed….we have seen happier prison photos!!

Right before getting married.

Right after getting married!

Getting ready to leave….

This was our last photo, and one of my favorites even though Jeremy’s eyes were closed.

6 Comments:

sara said...

oh I am so sad...your pictures won't come up for me!!

Robin Lambright said...

Me too!

Can't see the pictures!!!!

Major bummer!

Blessings
R

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

why are your pics not showing up?

Anonymous said...

I guess it's not just me, I can't see the pics either. :(

Patrice and Higgins said...

I am not sure what is going on, I can see the pictures both at work and at home. I will see what I can do!!

Greg C said...

Well darn the photos aren't loading for me. Either that or there was a really bad snow storm that day. :) Oh duh, I see others are having the same problem. So it isn't me. :)