Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What a bad blogger!

OK, I guess it is official, I am a bad blogger!! I was just talking to my cousin on Sunday and telling her that I have so much to say and would do wonderful at my blog........except, I never write down my thoughts!! Ughh!

My excuses......

I'm to busy right now, I will do it when the kids are asleep, and I have a minute to myself.

What I wanted to say, is days old and yesterdays news, so I will wait until tomorrow when something interesting happens.

What I want to talk about are my fears of this upcoming missions trip to the Dominica Republic and nobody wants to read about that!

There are tons more, trust me. My replies to myself to the excuses are....

I'm always busy, why wait until the kids are asleep? They would get a kick out of things I might say and may actually offer some comments.

Everything in our lives are interesting, maybe to me, but never the less, why not post about last week? Is there a law?

Maybe, just maybe....someone out there could calm my fears about this upcoming missions trip to the Dominican Republic and offer some sound, encouraging, uplifting advice, or just "you can do it" chants, that would boost my self-confidence about this event!

So there are my excuses and my answers to my excuses. With that being said....here is what has been going on since my last post!

We had a wonderful time in Gatlinburg with the family. I hurt myself on a roller coaster and was out of commission for almost 2 weeks. A word of advice, when a roller coaster has a sign up warning you to the dangers of holding your hand in the air when the ride is in motion......PAY ATTENTION!! (I will never live that down!)

We now have a diary goat!! Tons of adventure with this one!! I can't quite pick a name for her, so I have been calling her "Mommy's Baby Dairy Goat". I will post much more about her tomorrow, along with a few pictures!

Our cat, Gracie had four kittens in March and we have just given away two of them, much to my dismay, because I LOVE cats and kittens so much! We have one more to give away if you are interested, his name is Big Bopper. Jeremy and I have fallen in love with one of them that we named Mable, she is just to cute. I almost fainted when Jeremy wanted to keep her!!

DJ had some pictures made today for his senior year. Although he will not graduate until 2010, it was a special promotional thing, I could not pass up. I thought I would break out in tears, because he looked so grown up. I will have those back in three weeks....I can't wait to post a few to show everyone how handsome he is!

So that is just a few things. My goal is to post.....REGULARLY!! We will see how that works out!

0 Comments: