Friday, May 27, 2011

Why Are The Days Flying By So Quickly? 29 days & Counting

I can not believe how fast the days are running by me!  I also can not believe that it has been almost a week since I posted anything….whoopies.   My youngest thought yesterday was Wednesday and I was right there with him!  I am almost completely getting freaked out that our Dominican trip is in 29 days…….YIKES!

This week I have been feverishly cutting t-shirts and fabric into strips for the ladies of La Cumbre.

IMG_3146IMG_3148

Then taking the strips and tying them together and rolling then into balls.  See the rug underneath the balls of fabric?  I made that as an example of  what they will have when they get done.

IMG_3147

My goal is to have this done by the weekend…I am sure it will not happen, but it is always nice to have goals set...right?  This is one of two huge black garbage bags of t-shirts that I have been working on…I also have one box of fabric left and countless more t-shirts at the church….yeah, I am getting a tad overwhelmed!

IMG_3149

I have been so busy that I could not find Higgins…when I walked into the kitchen here is the poor pitiful thing sitting behind his food bowl that was empty….so sad!  Bless his poor heart!  Oh well, all will be back to normal soon!!  :o)

IMG_3143

2 Comments:

sara said...

you need a rotary cutter!!!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Too bad you don't live closer or I could help.

Poor Higgies looks like he is not only out of food, but also out of water :S