Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Really, The TV Needed Dusting….Then There Was This Show that Caught My Eye….

Yikes, it’s already Wednesday??  I have been super busy this week and by the looks of my kitchen, either A.  I’ve been so busy that I have not been able to clean it since Saturday or B. the dishwasher exploded and spewed dirty dishes every where.   Hmm, it must be B because I think the washer machine has done the same thing!  HA!

I have started designing blogs again and have done three since Saturday…so if you want something different for your blog, sneak over here.  I know, shameless plug, but there is a wonderful sale going on right now…just sayin’.

I NEED TO LOSE THE REMOTE TO THE TV!!  TV has kept me super busy as of  late!!  We watched the most fantastic movie on Sunday, it was  Secretariat.  Have you seen it??  It’s been a while since I seen something that brought such inspiration to me!!  If you have not seen it yet, please put it on your to watch list!  Great movie for the whole family!!

I have also been watching Survivor, Biggest loser and Dancing with the Stars.  I know reality TV is bad…BUT I LOVE IT!!!  (Here comes the a spoiler for Survivor so if you have it DVR’d and have not watched the finale, skip over this part……

BUT I was so frustrated at all the kuddos given to Rob for winning.  Good grief, please let’s mention that it took him 4 times to finally win it….after four times I think anyone could!!  Also, it made me want to throw my popcorn at the TV the way he strutted around that camp like a glorified rooster…he ran that camp like a prison.  Sorry Rob, but if I was on Survivor for 30 some odd days and was only eating rice and my team mates were eating fish…I would of laughed out loud at you while running over to the camp fire to EAT my fish too!!  I could not believe that he had that much control over them!!!  Made me so mad!!!!!!!!  Enough of Survivor!

Are you watching DWTS or The BL??  Who are you wanting to win??

See I told you I have been busy!!!  HA!  I guess I am needing to put myself on a TV schedule!  It will not be that hard since all good TV will be winding down for the summer.  :(  Oh but wait, the Bachelorette is coming back on…..

I get so easily distracted but in my defense, housework VS television, it’s like salad VS chocolate.   Hmmm, I think I am needing to start a diet as well…….

1 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

LOL put down the remote and step away from the TV ;)