Wednesday, May 4, 2011

20 Years Ago We Were…..

Getting Married!! 

scan0022

Twenty Years ago today, I married my best friend!

scan0003

20…I can not believe that I am sitting her typing the word and number 20. 

We have been married 20 years! 

Yesterday we were talking about being “almost married 20 years” because of course yesterday, we were still only married for 19….HA!  We talked about what has happened for the past twenty years.  Here is the short low down, in bullet form, of our married life:

  • We have four children, three wonderful boys and an angel in heaven
  • We have lived in 8 different houses
  • We have lived in 2 different States
  • We have had 9 cars or trucks
  • Jeremy has worked for 5 different employers
  • I have worked for 4 different employers
  • We had/have 13 dogs over the years…
  • 13 cats
  • 2 horses
  • To many goats to count
  • As well as chickens
  • 2 birds
  • 2 turtles
  • 1 hamster
  • 3 hermit crabs
  • various amounts of fish

Of course there have been many more things I could of listed but those are the first few things that came to mind. 

Over the 20 years we have loved, fought, cried, made up, endured hardships,  enjoyed friendships, laughed, mourned, celebrated and traveled.  We would have done a few things differently, but would not change a thing about our life.

I could not imagine my life without Jeremy and look forward to what the next twenty years hold for us.   The Lord has blessed us tremendously!

4 Comments:

Annette said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have many more!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARBIE said...

Happy anniversary! I will celebrate 23 years in August!

H-Mama said...

awww... happy anniversary! :)