Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Have Been Busy…

Well of course I have been busy…how do you like my new blog design?  I have been working on it for what seem like F-O-R-E-V-E-R!  Actually, I have been playing around with it for two days and I still do not have it the way I want, but  I have plenty of time to get it just right over the next couple of day!

Look what else I have been busy with…

IMG_2499

I want to be one of those awesome coupon gurus that get tons of stuff for practically nothing!  I am going to start off slowly with a few things that I will pick up from Kroger tomorrow!  Keep your fingers crossed that I do well!  Details to follow!!

Just one more thing…thanks so much for the encouraging comments left on my last post!  As always, bloggers are an awesome group of encouragers!

6 Comments:

BARBIE said...

Your header makes me smile. It looks like my life! And yes, I long to be a coupon queen myself! I don't know how some people buy things for next to nothing. Hopefully one day I will learn.

The Brady Bunch said...

Love your layout! I too am an avid coupon cutter! Good luck!

Jeanette said...

I LOVE IT!!! So cute :}

I am a couponer too but never seem to get $50 worth of stuff for 50 cents :} But I love trying!!

sara said...

I love your new look! Very fun!

I have never been able to be a couponer. I am just not detailed enough. I have tried multiple times and fail every time. I just stick to not buying the name brands!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Your blog looks so cute. Good luck with the couponing. I can't seem to master it so when you figure it out let me know.

Ron Simpson said...

love the new design .. glad you are back to a more active status .. and i posted the pics you asked for on my blog ..

Ron