Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Faith

When you have come to the edge of that you know and are about to drop off into the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly.

After lunch today, I came back into my office and put this on my Facebook status.  At first, my fingers danced across the keyboard as I wanted to post this on my wall.  Then I paused for just a moment because I needed to really read this and comprehend what I was typing. 

When I re-read it, it was amazing how the words really hit me.  I can imagine me standing at the edge of a cliff looking out at the vast opportunities that lay in  front of me.  I then can see myself stepping out into the unknown, having no fear.  If it does not work the way I think it will, it will be okay.  Instead of stepping, something I know I can do, I will learn to fly.  No matter what the situation, it will be okay!

1 Comments:

Dapoppins said...

I agree. Totally.