Thursday, August 6, 2009

Testing, Testing, Can You Hear Me??

Okay, I was not too sure if my blog worked anymore since it has been ages since I last posted something!!

I promise I have not fell off the face of this earth! There has been so much going on since I got home for the Dominican, that by the time my day is done, I fall into the bed to get ready for another extremely busy day!

I promise to post all about my busy life soon, because, honestly there have been some exciting things going on that I would love to share! I just can't right now, because I do not have a minute to blog everything, but I will leave you with just a few things I have been up too.....
  • Coupons
  • Florida Vacay (short vacay that is)
  • Kids
  • Higgins
  • Ceiling Fan
Yep, some exciting stuff Here! Stay tuned!

7 Comments:

Annette said...

Yep you must be busy!!! I have tried to call you twice since you have been back and you are not there or asleep!! UGH!!!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I'm so glad to finally see you. I've read about your high school prom 50 times at least pretending that it was the first time. :)

sara said...

ok, now I need to know how a ceiling fan can be exciting......

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Yeah your alive :) Sorry you have been so busy.

Meredith said...

Good to 'see' you boss!!! :)

Robin Lambright said...

I feel your pain, or i'm in pain because i'm old or....

totally understand, life gets crazy at times and blogging is the last thing that we have time for.

i'm off to buy school supplies along with every other person in the county as school starts on Monday. There may be a pencil left at the wal-mart if we are lucky.

Blessings
Robin

sara said...

Just wanted you to know that I received my cross today....LOVE it!!! My son was standing there when I opened it and I almost had to fight him for it!! ha! ....I won!!!!

I will be posting on it Wed.!

Thank you so much!!!!