Friday, August 14, 2009

Some After Pictures

Okay, after much complaining on my part, or as some in the office would say, whining.  Today, I cleaned my office and did a little office shopping in other co-workers offices as well!

SDC11212

Here is looking in my office.

SDC11214

At my desk, looking out.

SDC11211

My new sitting area…my favorite!!  The chairs were provided by April, the lamp was provide by Connie and the table was a lucky find I stumbled upon in one of the rooms in the office.  Of course, I may come in Monday to find my office empty, but isn’t it so pretty now!! 

April, please look at it this way….one day it will be less for you to move!!  I so owe you!!  Oh yea, and I owe you $10 bucks too…..hmm, I guess I better be paying up!  HA!

SDC11213

A picture of my almost clean desk!!

All that is left is for me to buy some pictures for my wall.  Look out Hobby Lobby, here I come!!

2 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

Good Luck at Hobby Lobby!

Love that place!

Blessings
Robin

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Office looks great :)