Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Busy Day Yesterday And What To Do With My Space

Yesterday, Me and Hubby met the family for lunch at a small, famous little place on the outskirts of town, named Miller’s Grocery.  Good ‘ol Southern fittles at their best and a place where you throw caution to the wind on the diet home front! 

Here are a few pictures from our ever so scrumptious lunch…

SDC11198

 SDC11183  SDC11185

Annette, April & Brandon waiting ever so patiently for lunch, well April not so much on the patience part!  HA!

SDC11186 SDC11187

Stacey smiling it up for the camera and I guess you can say the same for me and hubby!

SDC11197The Miller’s Grocery Dog that is always there!  Cute huh?

SDC11201

The after picture, completely full and miserable!

*******************

Okay here is where I throw caution to the wind and show you the ever so junk yard that I call my office each and everyday at work.  I can’t believe that I am doing this, but I need help y’all!

My office is the where the party is!!  On any given day, there are folks that take up residence there, and I for one love it!  (I am a social kind of of girl!)

Here are my two partners in crime, April and Wes.  Wes is our ever mantastic tech guy, and the one I whine to the most!  April is our wonderful Children’s Ministry Director and aka ‘cuz.  Like I said, on most says the three of us are in my office, when we are not at lunch that is!

SDC11203

These two were absolutely no help to me yesterday!  I want to move my office around to accommodate all of us when we are all three working on a project together and I need to decorate my walls, BAD!

Here is the view from my desk looking out.  Did I mention that I need organization as well?  (The mirror in the wall is the only thing I have hanging in my office.)

SDC11204

SDC11205

Standing behind and to the right of my desk, we are looking at a small desk that I also have in my office, this is where April usually hangs out.

SDC11210

This picture is behind my desk, looking to the left side of my desk.

SDC11206

Looking into my office.

There you have it….let the comments & suggestions begin on my much needed office makeover!! 

3 Comments:

Meredith said...

Hmmm.. no ideas from me, lol. I am in chronic stuck thoughts about my house.

Jeanette said...

Tear everything down and start over :}

Sorry, I got nothin' else for ya!

Penny said...

I'm working on my living room makeover. I've gotten a lot of good ideas from HGTV.com. Try that!