Friday, August 27, 2010

Why?

Sometimes I would like to ask God, why He allows poverty, famine and injustice in the world when He could do something about it…but I’m afraid He might ask me the same question.

Today as I watched this, I cried…

My heart aches.   There is so much I can be doing for those that are going without.  I am so selfish at times when I only think of myself, my wants…when there are those that do without, everyday.

Go here to this blog and read about a project she is undertaking.  I am joining April to help out with “It’s a Girl Thing.”  Check it out!   If you can use scissors, sew or make coffee to help those that can use scissor and sew…you will be a big help!  Or maybe you can organize a  pad party and encourage a group to help out with this project, either way, please consider helping!

1 Comments:

No More Homelessness said...

Your blog is really inspirational. You have a big heart and God will bless you for it. My heart aches for poverty also and I am currently trying to help with the homeless situation on the streets of central London where I am from. If we had more and less selfishness in this world maybe there wouldn't be such a huge divide between the rich and the poor.

God bless

Check out my blog please
http://nomorehomelessness.blogspot.com/