Friday, July 29, 2011

It All Started With These….

IMG_4714

You see this awesome lamp??  A friend gave me two of these antique robin egg blue lamps!!  I.  Am.  In.  Love!  The only thing they needed was lampshades!  I scored some cutie patootie ones from Hobby Lobby at 50% off!!  Yay me!

BUT….where I wanted to put them was in my bedroom….my green bedroom…..yeah.  My husband was devastated!

Did I also mention that my comforter did not match them either??  Yep, again total devastation on my husbands part!

So the lamps led to this new bed set…(ignore the offset pillows…HA!)

IMG_4716

See the green walls behind the bed……well that led to a new paint color….or two…

IMG_4715 IMG_4718

And a new project that I am going to be doing for the walls…

IMG_4722

I will be getting up bright and early tomorrow to finish the paint and get started on my special project!!  Can’t wait to show you the finished project!!  :o)

3 Comments:

Stacey said...

Aw, I love it!!!! I need you to be my Ty Pennington and come help me remake my whole house, lol

sara said...

oh you gotta be careful with a new set of lamps.....which are SO cute, btw!!!!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

It is going to look so good. Poor Jeremy he must be so thrilled right now ;)