Thursday, April 14, 2011

Great Cat Rescue of 2011

IMG_2789IMG_2776

Today we heard a loud boom outside by the air unit.

IMG_2779

See that clump of cat fur?

IMG_2781

My Abbey Baby jumped on the air unit, collapsing it, and she fell through…not sure how I did it but I got her out, it took me awhile.  At first I thought I could do it without unscrewing anything, but no luck.  I am still not sure how she fell through…

  IMG_2782 IMG_2784

She was so happy to see daylight! 

IMG_2785

A little annoyed because Higgins wanted to lick her!

She hates Higgins…

Abbey Baby, I think it’s way past time a diet!

5 Comments:

Annette said...

Poor Abby Baby! She looks like she was a little annoyed! Ha!

Unknown said...

Aww poor kitty, at least she is ok! She is such a pretty cat!

Anonymous said...

She's looking OLD like Bud does

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I love Abbey Baby even when she is a crabby patty ;) Glad you got her out and that Higgins was such a good younger brother to her.

H-Mama said...

oh my goodness. sad and cute all the same. *giggle*