Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update On Harrison

Last night I had the privilege of spending some sweet time with Harrison at the hospital.  I was a little nervous at first because he has not been doing as well as I would of hoped for, but the doctors were encouraged with his progress.  I just didn’t want to have to experience his lack of life and energy that he always brings to the table.  

When I walked in last night he was snuggled with his mommy, quiet and just feeling crummy.  As the night progressed, he woke up, ate, drank and even entertained us as well!  My heart was filled with joy!  Of course, I contributed his little bout of wellness to his cousin being there and giving him some “cuzzy love”!   Here is that sweet boy after his bath.  I loved rocking him to sleep last night!  :o)

harrison at hosptial

There seemed to be some unwanted activity through the night, so more blood work and and EKG was ordered this morning.  Please continue to lift him up in your prayers.  Also remember his mommy and daddy as they are on an emotional roller coaster of emotions as they are caring for their son.

******************************************************************************

U P D A T E

******************************************************************************

Harrison is doing wonderfully and should be discharged within the next 24 hours!!  Woo Hoo!! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the prayers!

4 Comments:

Penny said...

Praying for that sweet boy now.

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I missed seeing him so badly last night. ;(

BARBIE said...

Thank you for the update on Harrison. Continued prayers!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

So glad little man is doing better. This picture is precious.