Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Once In A Blue Moon RD

It’s been a while, but today I thought I would link up to the Random Dozen!  Hope over to Linda’s to see more!!

1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie?

I rather read the book!  In my experience the book is always ten times better than the movie!!

2. What is your favorite holiday and why?

Hands down Christmas!!  I love fall and Thanksgiving, but at Christmas life seems to slow down for my family.  Of course we do the hustle and bustle of running around but for the most part it’s all about family, hot chocolate and the fireplace….it an honor to  celebrate the season and the significance of the birth of Jesus in our lives!!

3. Which do you like better - the mountains or the beach?

This is such a hard one….I love both so much that I can’t decide.  In the summer, the beach.  In the winter the mountains!!  When I am wealthy and have lived my life to the fullest and it’s time to settle down, I will have two houses one in the mountains and the other at the beach!!

4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive?

A loaded  Mercedes.  Never been in one, but that is what I would drive!  HA!

5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage?

Hot chocolate with marshmallows.

6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook?

It is not by phone, the phone is so yesterday!  HA!   Sadly, mostly Facebook , email and text.

7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box?

Mailbox at the end of the driveway.

8. Of the four basic personality types - sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric - which is your strongest? Which is your least evident? (See definitions below.)

This was fun, because I learned new words today!!  My personality without a doubt is Sanguine! 

9. What do you miss the most about being 20?

My skinny body and my get up and go!  HA!  I so do not have that anymore.

10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning?

If I focus on getting ready and do not get distracted by the computer…less than 20 minutes and that is taking a shower, hair, makeup and the whole nine yards!  I rock in that area….at least I think it do…

11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family?

Car maintenance is done by my husband and my middle son.  I pay the bills.  Both yucky jobs in my opinion, so I guess we split the yuck!

12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited?

Hmmm, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, drove through the tip of Alabama, Kentucky, drove through West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pennsylvania.

So I guess 10 all together that I remember! 

1 Comments:

Teresa Dawn said...

Totally with you on books being better~