Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yeah I Know, It’s Been A Long Time

Honestly I have been pathetic as a blogger.  I have so much going on, that when I actually try to blog, something happens to where, once again I can not find the time.  Tonight I find the rare opportunity while the husband and boys are watching a movie, I am sitting here with laptop in lap determined to blog! 

For the first time in a few weekends I have been blessed to have two days that were obligation free…no where to be, not a single thing to occupy my thoughts!!  It was a wonderful weekend that started off with a Bunco game at my house!  We had a cancellation at the last moment, but Wes come to the rescue and filled in!  Not only is Wes our  fantastic go to tech guy at work that can fix any computer issue but now he is awesome at Bunco!!  Here are a few pictures of our game…

IMG_1255  IMG_1257 IMG_1258 IMG_1259  IMG_1261

During our Bunco game, the college kid came home for the weekend…After three weeks at college, he still looks the same and still hates to have his picture taken!

IMG_1262

After the party wrapped up and we were ready to turn into bed, this is what we found…I can just imagine them thinking that they called the bed first, and we should retire to the couch for the evening…but to their horror they got kicked to the foot of the bed!

        IMG_1295

The rest of the weekend really did not get too much  more exciting than that!  Aww, pure bliss I tell ya!  So that pretty much captures that past few days of our life…there is so much going on in the next few weeks that I my head will officially start spinning tomorrow when I wake up!  But for right now, I will enjoy the last remaining hours of quiet!!

4 Comments:

sara said...

so nice to not have anything planned!! That was my saturday this weekend and I loved every minute of it!!!

That is one brave guy to play bunco with all those women!!! :)

Melissa's Thoughts said...

and a wonderful time was had by all. You really should charge admission for that ride. Bush Gardens has NOTHING on your ride.

Robin Lambright said...

Those moments of peace and unplanned rest are wonderful!

Enjoy!

Blessings
R

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

You still have to teach me how to play ;) Love the pic of Higgins and Maggie.