Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Senior Moment At Age 37

I think that it’s more of a “D’oh” you are so stupid, more than a senior moment!

This morning as I crawled out of bed, I grabbed my glasses and put them on, like usual and drug my half asleep body to the kitchen for coffee. 

I turned on the computer and I was having the hardest time seeing and everything was so blurry.  I just thought I was having a hard time waking up, no worries. as time went on instead of my sight getting better it got worse and I kept rubbing my eyes trying to see if maybe I had sleep in them or something, but nothing help.

An hour rolled by and I thought, hey maybe I am having a brain aneurysm or maybe this is a symptom of a stroke, y’all I am freaking out.

We headed out to buy some shrubs and we picked out and brought what we were getting and crawled back into the truck and I am still stressing telling Jeremy I think something is wrong with me, I hope that I am not getting ready to die, and he, I think is getting a little nervous too, because we are 4 hours into me not being able to see and I am scared!!

Then I lifted my glasses off to rub my eyes again, and when I looked up with out my glasses, I could see perfect. 

That’s the when the big “D’oh” hit me….I feel asleep last night and forgot to take my contacts out, so I was wearing my contacts and my glasses at the same time!!!

I think I need a vacation!!

2 Comments:

Jeanette said...

OK, don't kill me but I am rolling on the floor laughing :}

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

LOL, girl you are so funny