Friday, October 30, 2009

I Need Your Immediate Attention Please

We are ordering the wood flooring for our home today….We can not agree on the color…..please help us!!

Do you like the darker color, or the lighter??

Also, please ignore the dirty carpet…it’s kinda the reason we are getting wood floors, so I am throwing caution to the wind, because I am desperate for help picking out the color! 

Did I mention we are ordering it today?  I should of come to y’all earlier instead of the day we have to make the decision!

SDC11538 SDC11533 SDC11534 SDC11535  SDC11537

6 Comments:

sara said...

I like the lighter and I'll give you two reasons:

1. it matches the color of your stairs and the lighter makes a room look bigger.

2. I had wood floors in IN, and they do scratch, especially with boys, just sayin'. With no stain on the lighter floor (which is what we had), it is easily repaired. but with the darker stained floor, you have match the stain in the repair...not so easy.

hope that helps!

Robin Lambright said...

Ditto what Sara said, it is almost exactly what I was going to say. It matches the stairs.

I like the light.

Robin

Anonymous said...

I would go with the dark. Wood color does not have to match. Up to five colors are acceptable.

I love how the darker wood brings out the beauty of the lighter wood.

I have five kids - four are boys.

All wood flooring takes maintenance.

Annette said...

Darker color!!!!!!!

H-Mama said...

I tend to lean toward the darker, but that's just my preference. The light may be too much? A good flooring shouldn't scratch so easily. {It's on my wish list} Either way, you'll enjoy it! ;)

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I like the darker, but the lighter goes with your stairway. I'm not sure...either is good.