Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Interrupting For This…

Okay, I was getting ready to write the Dominican Part Three post when I had to tell you about this…

IMG_1782

Our house went on the market Saturday, it went live on the internet yesterday morning and also had it’s first showing yesterday at 2:30pm!!  Yikes, we were not expecting it to be shown so quickly!!  Now it is a wait and see what happens kind of thing!  There is so many mixed emotions that I think we are all going through right now.  We love our home, but it does not represent what it used to represent.  We have come to realize that it is just four walls and our home is where ever we make it, whether it here in the states or in another country, as long as there is love, we have a home!

On one other note, just because he is mantastically handsome and we love this dog so much, here is a little of Higgins and his cuteness…every night he gets a snack and most nights there is a little drool involved….

IMG_1818

Look closely, you’ll see a little drop of drool….

IMG_1819

Do you see it still???  The pillow hides it some, but it’s there….Ahahahahahahahaha!! 

IMG_1820

Still waiting!!

IMG_1821

Chomp!!!!  I know, we are pathetic, but we are ridiculously in love with this dog!!!

5 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

No matter how many time I walk through the door my sweet Buster is always very glad to see me. The unconditional love of our doggies is just amazing to behold!

Blessings
r

sara said...

that is so funny!!! and I can see the drool!

ok, where are you going to move to. did I miss something?

Christmas-etc... said...

What's not to love!? Higgins is adorable! We used to do the same sort of thing with our dear dog every night. Sadly, we had to say good-bye to him July 16th...we miss him so very much. (you can see a picture of him on my blog under "Personal")Give all your dear cats and doggie and horses, etc big hugs for me! I love your profile! You seem like my kind of people!
Many blessings on selling your house!
Ann
PS I'm going follow along with you and your blog if you don't mind and I'd be very happy to have you join me at mine!

Teresa Dawn said...

Oh, after those 4 pictures, I think I'M in love with that dog too!!! Soo cute!

Bridget said...

hahahahaha, my dog does the same thing- there has been a little PUDDLE below her as she waits for her food. ridiculous.