Thursday, December 29, 2011

We Are Getting Old!!

I got a puzzle for Christmas because I thought it would be a great family thing to do. 

Sadly I woke up with a a terrible ear ache on Christmas day, so we waited until Monday to start working on it!  I don’t think the kids were impressed.  They put in a couple of pieces and made fun of us cause we were kinda of excited about it.  After a while I got a great idea and turned on some 80’s music!  Of course, me and the hubby started singing along to the songs…together….That’s when our middle son rolled his eyes and called us old.  Bradley and Joey quickly left for town to spend Christmas money.

IMG_5857

We could not help but to laugh ourselves silly!!     NOW, we know how to get rid of the teenagers for a few hours….break out a puzzle and turn the 80’s music up loud!  We listen to 4 hours of different songs from the 80’s and it was fantastic!!  HA!

IMG_5861

I guess we have officially made it to “that” stage of life….OLD!!!  {{{SIGH}}} 

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I agree with the boys! You have officially gotten old. I thought I was getting old... I'm glad I haven't gotten old enough to WANT a puzzle for Christmas yet. HAHAHA

Robin Lambright said...

I always think puzzles will be fun family activity, but then I just end up doing them all by myself!

Makes me want to go buy a puzzle!

Blessings
R

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

LOL your not old, but that is a great way to get rid of the kids ;) Are ya'll gonna glue that one together and frame it? It is really pretty.