Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Have Been Scolded

Every once in a while I will get a Facebook message  alert on my phone that someone posted a message on my wall.  I’ll be honest when I say I get a little giddy. Someone actually has something to say to me, little ‘ol me!  Yeah, my life can seem like a pathetic existence at times.  Just keeping it real folks….sigh.

When I checked to see what profound words were waiting for me to read, it was my SIL getting on to me for not blogging.  Grr.  Not the juicy yumminess that I was all hyped up to read.  I almost took a shower and got dressed before reading that comment.  Thank goodness I came to my senses and left my hair in a tangled mess and my PJ’s on.

I have not blogged in awhile and was shocked to see that it has been over a week since my last post!  Where has that week flown off too??  How could a whole week pass by me and I have not one thing to show for it or at least blog a little snippet about.  Oh my, has my life came to this???

Just to lay it out there, I got a little frustrated and there were a few things I wanted to blog about, but didn’t.  As all bloggers know, we put our inner feeling out there at times and speak from the heart, type our true feelings and can be a little naive as to who is reading our blogs...well not naive, our blogs are out there for all to see (I know that).  I find comfort in my blog, comfort in knowing that it is mine, my online diary to talk (or type) myself silly, if I please.  I found through the years I have gained friendships with some great people that I have never met in person with common interests that we share.  I treasure those friendships! :o)

When I told my sis-in-law that I allowed some folks to steal my joy and it frustrated me, she told me to blog anyways.  So Jenny….here I am!!  You are right, today I blog.

For those that like to judge me and you know who I am talking too, if my blog steps on your toes, do not read it.  Plain and simple.  This blog is me and for all my imperfectness that will never fit into your world.  I will talk about things that you may not agree with, but OH WELL.  Don’t judge me unless you have walked in my shoes or lived a day in my life.

Now with great apologies for all the others that read my blog, that actually come here to find out what kind of craziness my family is up too.  Please forgive the rant. 

How dare I allow someone to steal my joy of something I enjoy so much!!!  Thanks Jenny for the scolding…I love ya!

5 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

No problem, anytime ;) Now keep it up so I have something to read during my recovery :P

BARBIE said...

So nice to "see" you again!

sara said...

yea for your SIL!!! We're glad you're back!

Penny said...

I agree -- if someone doesn't like what you have to say...they don't have to read. ;)

Anonymous said...

I totally get what you mean. That's why my blog is family/friend free. Only virtual friends are in the know about my blog (with the exception of one cousin who inspired me). That way I can post without stepping on toes.