Friday, December 16, 2011

Almost Thirty Decades Coming To End!

My hubby celebrated a birthday today!  He turned 39 so of course we teased!  LOTS!

It has been a cold and dreary day that has been filled with lots of birthday love for him.  After sleeping in this morning, our middle son treated him to lunch at a new BBQ place in town.  I’ll have to say it was rather yummy!!!  I love trying new places and this one did not disappoint!  Then there were all the cards and phone calls!!  I love celebrating with my hubby!!  I made him pose for a picture with Higgins, which is always the highlight of any birthday celebration!  HA!

IMG_5809

The hubster requested clam chowder for supper, so I made him yummy homemade clam chowder with basil grilled cheese sandwiches…can I say yummy?????  YUM-MY!  I even went a step further and made our youngest son some milk free chowder and milk free grilled cheese!  He loved it by the way!!

IMG_5812

As the day is coming to a close, we are watching  The Polar Express…ahhhh, what a great way to celebrate his last year of thirty decades!!  You’re welcome hunny!  HA!

2 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

LOL Higgins looks so thrilled ;) I am glad he enjoyed his day.

Are those grilled cheeses something you got off pinterest?

Unknown said...

Happy Bday to Jeremy!

Me and Jordan love 3 J's BBQ! I would assume that's the place your talking about. We've been eating it since he was in the trailor infront of the building their in now. YUMO!