Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas, A Day Late

This has been the first chance that I have had to get on my blog to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  Yesterday I woke up with a terrible ear ache and after getting home from church I spent most of the afternoon on the couch.  Not the way I planned on spending the day, but I was thankful I pushed through and was able to go to church!  I love it when Christmas falls on a Sunday!!

I did get to start on antibiotics yesterday and I am able to report that even though my ear is still throbbing, I was able to come to church tonight and spend it with some special ladies!  Tonight is our night to host homeless women at our church!  My special friend greeted me as soon as I walked off the bus with a big hug!!  We have two new ladies that joined the group tonight along with our regulars.  I am happy that they feel comfortable enough to join us because as I type this, the rain is hitting the windows and it would be a cold, hard night.  I really enjoy being here and have looked forward to it all day!

I guess that is all that I have to report.  I am turning in and fingers crossed with get some much needed rest tonight!  Merry Christmas, a day late!!  :o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well during the weekend. That's never fun, but I'm thankful for antibioticsa and that you are on the road to recovery.

I love it when Christmas falls on a Sunday also. It's throws a bit of a wrench in our Christmas morning tradition, but the kids did a great job of adapting and we had a wonderful day.