Monday, November 1, 2010

Giving Thanks Challenge

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2010/10/2010-giving-thanks-challenge.html
 
Today I am thankful for…my Husband, he is awesome!
 
Leah over at South Breeze Farm is hosting a month long challenge of giving thanks…Yay, how fun and appropriate for the month and actually every day!   I have said it a thousand times that I do not give thanks enough for what I am blessed with daily and here is a chance to focus on that for an entire month.
 
Here’s the deal, each day post something that you are thankful for.  Do it as a post or keep a running tab on the side bar, be creative or not…it is totally up to you!  I am thinking of doing both, some days I will blog about my “thankful” and some days it will be added to the side, it all depends on time and how I feel!
 
If you would like to join in on this Giving Thanks Challenge, go here to find out more.
 

1 Comments:

BARBIE said...

So glad you're joining in! I too am thankful for my husband today. He is a rock and the glue that holds it all together for me.