Thursday, June 12, 2008

More VBS Fun

Just wanted to share another picture from VBS. Here is one of Lora Caperton, my helper in the Kindergarten class. She won the award for the best dressed in the beachcomber contest.

I think the adults are having too much fun with this dress-up thing! It brings out the inner child!!

Last night the kids were really responsive and so excited to hear about the ABC's of becoming a Christian. I was a little grumpy yesterday and was not up to dealing with going to church. When I got there and Lora showed up looking like that, the kids got there so excited and ready for the next adventure of the day, my whole outlook changed! What a wonderful opportunity that I have been given, to talk about Jesus to these little ones! I am ready for tonight!

The theme for tonight........I know you are dying to know........Castaway Night! I am getting ready to go and make my outfit! Whoohooo!

0 Comments: