Thursday, June 19, 2008

Always Busy!

My inability to say no and to volunteer for things on a regular basics, has pretty much been consuming my life lately! I just got done teaching VBS for our church last week and this week have been extremely busy decorating another church for another Vacation Bible School, which starts Friday evening. So I will catch you up on what's been going on besides Vacation Bible School!

Here is Goliath, remember the goat that I ran over last Thursday?? He is doing well, his right leg is extremely swollen, and he is still limping quite a bit, so keep your finger crossed for a good report on Monday!!


Of course Father's Day was this past Sunday. Here is a quick glimpse of what Jeremy looks like when woken up from a dead sleep to breakfast in bed!! (He's gonna kill me!!) Before you say it, he got a really good lunch after church, the cinnamon rolls was just a quickie so he could not say he did not get breakfast in bed!!


Project time!!! Look what Jeremy and DJ help me hang yesterday!! This is something I ordered from Upper Case Living. In case you can't read it, it says "The perfect love in our lives happened in a sequence of time". Then it has each of the kids names underneath clocks that I stopped at the time of their births. I searched Ebay for antique clocks and finally was able to put it up....Yippeee...one of those project that I am so proud of! Just had to share it with you!


2 Comments:

Living to Love said...

Sweet Fathers Day! Poor goat! That wall decor is absolutely gorgeous! You may have to do that at my house soon :o)

Jill said...

Oh, I love it Patrice!! It's so precious!

I will be praying for your trip and I cannot wait to hear all about it!

I've never been on a mission trip before, and I cannot wait for that season in my life (ie, when these girls are a bit older!)

I know God will be doing alot of moving and shaking!!