Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Busy Couple Of Days

I just got back last night from a super busy, high energy, action packed two days with  55 teenagers!!  Yikes!! 

I went to Six Flags with our youth group and had a blast!! 

My only complaint…I am not as young I as feel!  HA!!  I rode all the roller coasters at least once and some as many as 5 times!  Believe me, there are a lot of roller coasters there…I think 9 and then there is the sky fall thing that I rode!!  So if my calculations are correct, I rode some sort of roller coaster 16 times…no wonder I am worn out!

Monday night, I was laying in the hotel bed and the room was spinning!!  I laid there praying that I would fall hard asleep and when I woke up that I would be back on firm ground!  Luckily, when I woke up, I was good to go!! 

Yesterday we spent the day at White Waters and I spent my day floating around the Lazy River…what a great way to recoup from the day before!!

It’s hard to have a camera at a theme park and a water park, so I didn’t get any good pictures!  However, I did bring my dog back a Super-Dog cape!  HA!!  So cute!!

IMG_7506 

Watch out world…here comes a very Mantastic Super Dog to save the day!!!!

0 Comments: