Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Naa Naa Naa

COMMERCIALS

Yes, we love commercials in our household and at times they are better than the actual show you are watching!
Yesterday, Joey wanted us to come into the living room. He was hysterically laughing about a commercial that he had paused on the DVR. You might of seen it already, it is the new Arby's commercial.

There are two guys and one is telling the other about a $5 lunch and he did not believe him and told him he would marry a goat if he could get lunch for $5, (I am totally paraphrasing here) too funny. I have searched the net for a clip of the commercial, but I have yet to find one yet. but here are some pictures of it.

Of course, we are goat people, and we raise market goats and up until recently I milked a dairy goat twice a day for milk consumption, so we having no life being goat people, get so excited to see commercials with goats in them.

For some odd glorious reason they are using goats more and more in commercials and ads lately. When searching for the Arby's clip I came across several, Honda for one, had a goat in one of their commercials for their Element SUV and of course we have all seen the Alfac commercial, which is my favorite! If you have not seen it, check it out!

Another all time favorite commercial, so I do not discriminate again non-goat people is this one.


So here is my Works For Me Wednesday, commercials, we all love them, just rarely see them anymore due to the wonderful DVR!


5 Comments:

Greg C said...

I like goat commercials too. I think that Arbys one is so funny. My favorite commercial though is the one with the little boy in it. I don't even know what it is about. He is talking like an adult though and there is a clown in the back and he says I underestimated the creapy factor of clowns. I love that one.

Anonymous said...

He he he, hilarious!

Jeanette said...

Guess I just don't get the goat commercials. Of course, I think most commercials are annoying - the creepy Burger King commercials make me want to scream and we don't got to Burger King for that reason!!

Greg C. - we LOVE the baby commericals. I think it is about online trading. One of our families all time favorite lines:

I under estimated the creepiness

Is used in our daily lives - kinda scary, eh?

Jennifer said...

How Funny!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I forward through most commercials if I have whatever show on the DVR (It's a GREAT invention!) but I do watch quite a bit of TV live - so I see my share of commercials.

I do like that Arby's commercial, too.

Funny thing - My blog is called The Goat. I named it after my coffeehouse that was called The Dancing Goat. Fun, huh?

Come by my place today because I'm having a Birthday Giveaway week.