Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Works For Me Wendesday

So what works for me today......COFFEE! See this huge mug of coffee?? The picture is very deceiving, this baby actually hold almost three cups of coffee..well three cups of my coffee, about 16 oz to be exact!

So why is this such a big fix for me today, you ask? Well, this morning sitting at my computer desk, doing a little blog stalking, I have been having a pity party. Yep, gasp, say it is not so...a big 'ol, poor me, pity party!

Usually, Jeremy will crawl out of bed and make me my measly little cup of coffee, with my fresh squeezed goat milk, barely any sugar to make it sweet (just like I like it)! Coffee is a morning staple and I love it, could not do without it!

But this morning, while Jeremy is sleeping, me sitting here having my party of one....I went to the pantry, pulled out the yummy blueberry creamer, added a big heaping scoop of it to my big 'ol coffee mug with two spoons of sugar!! My usual, not so sweet coffee has been replaced this morning by this yummy sweet monstrosity of pure sugar. So good, just what a girls needs to complete a pity party of one.....I think I feel better already!

3 Comments:

Diane Meyer said...

You are my soul sister because I am a having a wonderfully festive pity party and cannot and will not live without my giant mug of coffee. It makes it all worth it.
HooYah!

Anonymous said...

Your coffee sounds scrumptious! Love love love large cups of coffee!

Unknown said...

I needed this this morning. Wish I could have come over and had some.